Our experienced podiatrists are able to diagnose, treat and advise on a wide range of foot, lower limb and postural problems.
Foot pain may result from a variety of causes such as:
- Nail problems (ingrown, thickened and fungal nails)
- Skin problems (corns, calluses and warts)
- Sports injuries
- Diseases (diabetes, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Footwear and foot structure (flat feet, high arched feet, bunions, hammertoes and in-toeing/out-toeing in children)
We perform bio-mechanial and gait assessments and provide orthotic therapy when indicated.
Our goal is to get you back on your feet in the shortest possible timeframe.
Our experienced podiatrists are able to provide advice or treatment of:
Where We Treat:
- Clinics (Croydon & Bankstown)
- Home Visits – We come to you!
- Aged Care (Nursing Homes)
- Group Homes
Please let us have all required information, so we can assist you better.